Monday, April 8, 2013

Our Wedding Album

It's taken me 9 months to get around to this, but I think it was worth the wait (...or laziness)! I started making various albums as soon as we got our wedding pictures back, but was never happy with the process or the aesthetic of the products. When I finally found out about Artifact Uprising I made an album so quickly you would have thought I'd gotten married the day before. I loved everything about the process from start to finish, and the price was right, too. The layout designs were simple and customizable, the paper displayed the images with such richness, and the entire thing took me no longer than 40 minutes. I recommend checking out their website, they have albums for Instagram pictures, too!
 photo IMG_0068_zps04caad7c.jpg  photo IMG_0070_zps3e842b16.jpg  photo IMG_0072-1_zps143b826d.jpg  photo IMG_0073_zpse31600c3.jpg  photo IMG_0074_zps79656d0f.jpg  photo IMG_0076_zps4be0faa8.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding album is truly amazing. I had such fun time reading through this post. Well, we just got engaged and planning to marry soon. We would like to have a DIY ceremony at some garden NYC wedding venues. I wonder if you have some DIY wedding ideas.

    ReplyDelete