Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas. According to my iPhone.

How was everyone's Christmas? I feel so refreshed! Christmas "break" has come and gone, but coming back to work today wasn't so bad. I'm all for a one day work week, people! We had such a nice time celebrating with family, and according to my closet, everyone was very generous with me! I am now walking around with some new hunter green Hunter boots, and several beautiful new pieces from J.Crew and Anthropologie. There are so many highlights from our Christmas holiday, but the one that takes the cake is when Aaron woke up at 5AM on Christmas morning and couldn't get back to sleep because he was so excited. Oh, how I love him!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I hope everyone had the merriest Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment