Friday, March 16, 2018

4th Annual Girls' Trip to San Diego and Torrey Pines!

After Christine's July move to San Diego, it was always in the back of my mind that I'd need to visit her at some point. Then after several weeks of navigating schedules and trying to figure out where we wanted to go for our girls' weekend this year, I randomly found a reasonable flight and it timed perfectly with her previous arrangements to stay at The Lodge at Torrey Pines.

We had grand visions of eating all the tacos, hot tubs, beach walks, and the Carlsbad flower fields, and we were lucky enough to get all of that despite the rainy weather passing through. It was such a treat to see Christine's new neighborhood (North Park!), and of course, document all the Instagrammable spots in her west coast life. While we didn't get that perfect San Diego weather on Saturday, the highlight of the trip was no doubt the 80-minute hot stone massage, along with the incredible dinner at A.R. Valentine where I tried my very first port with dessert!

I'm grateful for another memorable girls' weekend in the books, and I can't say enough about how wonderful our stay was at The Lodge at Torrey Pines. Rain or shine, that place is a gem and I hope we can get back there again soon. Thanks so much to Christine for hosting and organizing such a wonderful itinerary! See more of our girls' weekend recaps here, here, and here. Now... on to the pictures!  photo IMG_7264_zpso2fbtozo.jpg  photo IMG_7273_zps31sgzub3.jpg  photo IMG_7321_zpscgzrj6dj.jpg  photo IMG_7344_zpsxegmbc4u.jpg  photo IMG_7354_zpsbxdagozi.jpg  photo IMG_7366_zpsrna1ze6r.jpg  photo IMG_7369_zpsai4b3r3n.jpg  photo IMG_7412_zpstzoksfsd.jpg  photo IMG_7415_zpsaqjnddg5.jpg  photo IMG_7455_zpsvcnu0mhz.jpg  photo IMG_7482_zpspbjcli2j.jpg  photo IMG_7531_zpsencsu6qu.jpg  photo IMG_7544_zpsmcxetvwh.jpg  photo IMG_7555_zpsrgzyzhfg.jpg  photo IMG_7600_zpsqdkfdkem.jpg  photo IMG_7627_zpsnv36qxnm.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I found the article exceptionally intriguing and gutsy, The photos caught in this article look extremely energizing and delightful. In the wake of perusing your visitor present I went ahead a desire that I ought to need to go to a trek this way. Truly, I am extremely propelled from your post. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing such a delightful memory with us.........
    vinicunca mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures and how it's edited. I live in SoCal too.

    What app do you use to edit your beautiful photos?

    ReplyDelete