Friday, March 18, 2016

Blooms!

It's likely this will be the first of many posts to come showcasing all the glory that is spring - I can't help it, I'm obsessed! When we moved to New York three years ago, we left right before the peak of the DC blooms and were so sad to miss it every year after. We knew one of the perks of moving back would be finally enjoying the spring in this beautiful city and having opportunities to spend more time outside than we did in New York. To start off the season, we spent an early morning downtown getting pictures with the first of the blossoming trees. The official cherry blossoms haven't peaked yet but it's right around the corner and I can't wait!
 photo IMG_4127_zps7oy0dmxl.jpg  photo IMG_4121_zpsnubcnw39.jpg  photo IMG_4136_zps26l8klrh.jpg  photo IMG_4163_zpsvjbiso4n.jpg  photo IMG_4154_zpsbljutlth.jpg  photo IMG_4254_zpszrrkjweu.jpg
 photo IMG_4207_zpsrdwp0qcq.jpg

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and I love your outfit! I'm sad that Aaron is officially taking my place as Insta-husband-flower-photographer!!!!

    ReplyDelete