Friday, July 14, 2017

9 months of Hazel.

Welp, I meant to post this like three weeks ago, but here we go...!

Development/Milestones: We officially have a crawler! It's a combination of being the cutest and most nerve-wracking thing. I love seeing her explore and get around by herself, but I've also never been more aware of all things in our house that aren't baby-friendly. Hazel has also continued to find her voice and is saying things like "da-da", "ga-ga", and "ba-ba" regularly. She also waves hello and goodbye on cue, knows what we mean when we say "no" and is growing like a weed. At her 9 month appointment she weighed 20lbs and her head is in the 98th percentile - hilarious!

Eating: She has started really enjoying solid foods and we're giving her more stuff that isn't pureed. She's able to use her pincher fingers to grab small bites and is becoming more independent with feeding herself.

Sleeping: Still a great sleeper! I'll say it till the day we die, WE ARE GRATEFUL.


Likes and Demeanor: She's definitely becoming more opinionated and Aaron and I have joked that parents always say "they are developing a personality" when really they mean their child is being SASSY. I have to say, I really like that we have a strong, spirited girl and I hope she remains this way. Other than her developing "personality" she is still content most of the time. She definitely still loves to be held, and I find that she's the most calm when I'm carrying her around.
 photo IMG_0306_zpsljf71gda.jpg  photo IMG_0305_zpsb4kt1iuz.jpg
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment