Monday, July 18, 2016

Iceland. Part 4.

While I have so many more pictures I haven't posted, I finally picked through our last day to give you the final installment of our Iceland vacation! Looking back through these is making me so nostalgic for this trip. It was such a good adventure together and it still feels surreal that we got to see these things in real life. I'll never forget the feeling when we turned the corner of a huge mountain range and saw Skogafoss in the distance, or how fresh the air was as we hiked alongside of Fjadrargljufur and felt like we were in Narnia. This trip was a bucket list item fulfilled and so much more. It was so sweet to spend these days driving and laughing with Aaron and enjoying this country just the two of us. While I know we'll be intentional about family adventures after our baby arrives (we already have Yosemite booked for November!), this will be one I cherish for a long time.
 photo IMG_6098_zpssbzpx30h.jpg  photo IMG_6107_zpsq1g2vfwq.jpg  photo IMG_6111_zpsp0ptzcbe.jpg  photo IMG_6113_zpsfgouilxs.jpg  photo IMG_6125_zps0nqjaslg.jpg  photo IMG_6150_zpskxbd4yzk.jpg  photo IMG_6153_zps1kiqwile.jpg  photo IMG_6162_zpszbxw9rht.jpg  photo IMG_6169_zpsij6czxxr.jpg  photo IMG_6205_zpsm3ipapz4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment