Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Blizzard" of 2015!

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of snow. Growing up, I lived for snow days and playing outside. We had a huge sledding hill behind our house, and I was convinced my parents chose our house because of the prime sledding ;) I've continued to love it into my adulthood, and last year during the first snow of the year Aaron and I had one of the most memorable nights in the city. We were practically alone in Central Park and we definitely put the "frolic" into Eat Sleep Frolic. Winter in New York can be pretty rough, so when all is momentarily calm and covered in white, it can give the city a new life during some of the bleaker months. I was quite excited at the prospect of winter storm Juno, and although it wasn't as monumental as expected, the snowy beauty did not disappoint. It may be because I don't have to shovel a thing, but I say keep the snowing coming!
 photo IMG_4431_zps8jlnakv4.jpg  photo IMG_4434_zpsrcmmhi2h.jpg  photo IMG_4436_zpsrow1jc02.jpg  photo IMG_4441_zpshqjz4pfy.jpg  photo IMG_4451_zps82jiftwh.jpg  photo IMG_4454_zpsyl8odrqu.jpg  photo IMG_4456_zpsg3hgdzkj.jpg  photo IMG_4467_zpsb5kve5pv.jpg  photo IMG_4478_zpsmivrwkqf.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment