Sunday, October 21, 2012

Butler's Orchard.

I woke up today feeling like it might be Christmas. I think it had something to do with the fact that it was cool enough to sleep in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, and that we had a completely free day to spend however we liked. Such a rarity for us! We hopped down to Rockville for brunch at Founding Farmers before heading out to Butler's Orchard. We get our Christmas tree there every year which also might have contributed to my Christmas excitement. We came away with $20 worth of pumpkins, homemade caramels, and a bushel of apples to make a pie tonight. Thank goodness the Christmas trees weren't for sale yet because I just might have had to come away with one!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures- looks like that the would be a fun place to spend a day ---and I can almost taste the apple pie --yum --love you so much ---yes -yes-yes --Give yourselves a BIG HUG from me

    ReplyDelete