Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy Spring!

It's that time of year where I seek out any and all flower opportunities, so I was thrilled to see these gorgeous blossoms on Instagram last week. I promptly asked the girl where I could find them and she was so kind to give me exact directions to the spot in Georgetown! Aaron and I both happened to have Good Friday off of work, meanwhile Hazel's daycare was open - WIN WIN! We decided to take ourselves on a day-date downtown for flowers and lunch at Little Pearl. Honestly, these were some of the most beautiful flowers I think I've EVER seen. They looked like a painting come to life and I seriously stood there in awe for several minutes (meanwhile frantically snapping pictures). The best part about it all is this is just the beginning! We're anticipating peak Cherry Blossom bloom on Friday, and DC is about to get more beautiful by the day. Happy Spring!
 photo IMG_7965_zpsfz9eqlvw.jpg  photo IMG_8001_zpsrezx3qxn.jpg  photo IMG_8016_zpsn6aljed5.jpg  photo IMG_8021_zpscuegb9ry.jpg  photo IMG_8025_zps8zkcfdpx.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment