Monday, August 29, 2016

38 Weeks!

While in New York two weeks ago, we took some head shots of our team to use on the ONA website, and while I wasn't thrilled to be taking mine at 9 months pregnant, it was nice to have this final stage of pregnancy documented. I've been pretty terrible about making updates here, but I figured I'd post at least one more since I'm now considered full-term (aka baby can come ANY day now...eek). My overall feeling these days is that I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore, but still not quite ready for the baby to come. It's a very strange tension to be in. We still have some pretty key things to prepare (like installing the car seat, packing our hospital bags, finishing the nursery), but at the same time I've done almost all there is to do to prepare for the actual labor and delivery. It's the after delivery part that I'm most nervous about at this point because then we just HAVE A BABY. Aaron and I were joking the other day that we hope the hospital shows us how to change a diaper - it's been so long since either of us has changed one! I'm also a bit nervous about leaving behind work for 3 months, but my hope is that it'll be a sweet time of bonding with our baby and filled with fun adventures with our new little family member.
 photo IMG_7677_zpss1e2maks.jpg  photo IMG_7679_zpsntqwgdya.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment