Friday, November 6, 2015

Seattle + Portland

One of the best parts of my job (other than work-from-home Fridays ;) is that every few months I choose a few retailers I haven't met face to face and I make a trip to see them and introduce myself in person. It's always so much fun to put a face to a name and to finally meet "my people" in real life.

I've visited most of our retailers at this point, and this week I finally made it out to visit our partners in Seattle and Portland. Given my love for the Pacific Northwest (remember when I lived in Spokane, WA?) I was super excited to be back on the "best coast". After the meetings were over each day, I made time to see a few sights and enjoyed getting reacquainted with the glorious PNW. Here are a few pictures from my time:
 photo GBLX0147_zpsyjignzds.jpg  photo TZVR4720_zps912gputa.jpg  photo OWRM9494_zps6mf8sipb.jpg  photo KNTI3611_zps6wnotn3o.jpg  photo NTRX8672_zpsesdv1tbt.jpg  photo VNJE4427_zps9gdv5cmv.jpg  photo UVEZ4214_zps1gkhr8uo.jpg  photo MSLY0741_zpsff3qlntz.jpg  photo LLCH8009_zpsjhyjufmz.jpg  photo CGCR7003_zpsu3gzabrh.jpg
(all photos taken via iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment