Friday, June 14, 2013

Busy, busy.

This June has felt a lot like last June. Very, very busy (minus the whole getting married thing). We've had action-packed weeks at work, and very little rest on the weekends. I've traveled back to Maryland three weekends in a row to shoot weddings, and although we love seeing our families, it's been super tiring. Next week I'll be traveling to Los Angeles for work and will be back just in time for my cousin's bachelorette weekend. Weekend after that, another wedding to shoot! I'm sure this sounds like complaining (and yes, I will complain if we have to talk about the bus from NYC to DC), but in reality I'm beyond thankful for the busyness. I'm so grateful to have a job that I love in New York, and I still find documenting weddings so much fun. I'm also grateful for rest, and thankfully we've had so much of it this week. We discovered a new favorite taco place (you feel like you're on vacation in Mexico!) and we've taken long walks on the days it hasn't rained. On Wednesday night we enjoyed a slow walk across the park to the East side of town, and documented a little of it, too. Here's to happiness in the midst of busyness!
 photo 1-46_zpscb9f8b88.jpg  photo IMG_6679_zps2793a39c.jpg  photo 2-42_zps0d2e4eb7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment