Monday, February 4, 2013

A very, very cold visit to New York.

Hi all! We are back from a lovely weekend in New York where we visited friends and braved the cold. I even bought a new puffy coat to 1) fit in with all the other New-York-City-Puffy-Coat-Wearers, and 2) because it really was bone-chilling cold and my other coat just wasn't cutting it. I always feel so sleepy after a weekend away because it's go go go and usually nap-less. I do however feel quite accomplished by all the walking we did, and of course the eating to counteract it. The highlights for me were a Tribeca coffee date, brunch with our friends, and spontaneously taking the train back instead of the bus. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment